Halal Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
What you need:
Serves 2-3 people
- 1-2 Halal Sirloin Steak cut into small cubes (check notes for alternative)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
How to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the halal sirloin steak (check notes for alternative) with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steak in the pan in a single layer; you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
- Add the butter and garlic to the pan; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Great to be served with Jasmin rice and butter, steamed vegetables, mash potatoes or it goes as a real crowd pleasing appetiser with some dips on the side!
Follow us on our social media platforms for promos, discounts and amazing cooking ideas:
We deliver halal meat to your door, nationwide in the UK, EVERY Thursday!