- 1/3 cup (80ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 x 8oz halal rump steaks
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (140g) crunchy peanut butter
- 11/2 tbs each Sriracha and soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
How to make it:
- Combine chilli and vinegar in a bowl. Set aside to pickle.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan to medium-high heat. Slice each steak into 3 long strips, then thread onto skewers. Combine the garlic, honey and 1 tbs oil in a bowl. Season and brush over skewers. Cook skewers for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make satay, combine peanut butter, Sriracha, soy sauce, sugar, lime juice, fish sauce and 1/4 cup (60ml) water in a bowl.
- Serve skewers drizzled with Sriracha satay
Follow us on our social media platforms for promos, discounts and amazing cooking ideas:
We deliver halal meat to your door, nationwide in the UK, EVERY Thursday!