5 Minute Halal Pepperoni Quesadilla
Do you have left over pasta sauce or fajitas from the night before? Try this Halal Pepperoni Quesadilla recipe ready in 5 minutes! Perfect for a quick lunch, it's hearty, nourishing and a snacks that keeps you powered up! You can have all the halal pepperoni pizza flavours without the hassle of pizza dough!
What you need:
- 5 slices Halal pepperoni
- 1 Light Italian Herb flavour fajita or wrap
- 2 tablespoons of your favourite pizza sauce/ sun dried tomato pesto
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Chilli flakes
How to make it:
- Lay a fajita/wrap on the work surface and spread pizza sauce evenly over entire flatbread.
- On one half of fajita/wrap, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons cheese, chilli flakes and basil. Lay halal pepperoni slices evenly on top, and then sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly on top of the pepperoni.
- Fold the fajita/wrap in half, bringing the sauce-only half of the fajita/wrap on top of the side with toppings.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook fajita/wrap, covered, for about 3 minutes on the first side, just until toasty golden-brown.
- Flip the fajita/wrap over and continue cooking on the second side, covered, for about an additional minute, until cheese is melty and the second side of the fajita/wrap is a light, toasty golden-brown.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges, and serve your Halal with additional pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.
Follow us on our social media platforms for promos, discounts and amazing cooking ideas: