Halal Sirloin Steak Sandwich
Check out this quick and easy halal sirloin steak recipe for a tasty lunch when a cold sandwich just wont do!
What you need:
- Sliced brown bread
- Rocket or baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 x 8oz Halal Sirloin Steak
- Garlic and herb mayo
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Rosemary
How to make it:
- Drizzle the olive oil liberally over your steak and grind some salt and pepper on the steak.
- Chop the fresh rosemary and add it on the halal steak. Rub the rosemary into the steak and let it sit for around 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat up your pan until it's smoking hot and place the steak on the pan and sear on each side for around 3-4 minutes.
- As you are searing the steak, take the garlic clove and rub it all over the steak on both sides to get a nice garlic taste on the crust.
- After the steak is done, let it sit for around 5 minutes to settle and cut into ribbons.
- Place the halal sirloin steak strips on toasted brown bread. Add rockets and drizzle with garlic and herb sauce.
Halalnivore delivers gourmet cut halal steak and burgers nationwide across the UK EVERY Thursday. Don't forget to order your halal steaks today and wow your friends and family with delicious gourmet halal steak cuts!
Going out to eat is over rated 😉