Halal Rump Steak rolls with halal beef bacon
Image courtesy - Annie Holmes (http://www.maebells.com/author/amayozahotmail-com/)
A delicious dinner that is ready in no time and tastes amazing! Try these Halalnivore style steak rolls, for a main meal accompanied with a side of rice, chips or even roasted potatoes.
- 3 x Halalnivore 8oz Rump Steaks
- 1 tsp Halalnivore Rosemary & Garlic Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 Red pepper cut into strips
- 1 bunch green beans trimmed
- 1 Pack Halalnivore Beef Bacon
- 1 large white onion, cut into strips
- Slice your Rump steaks width wise across into medium thick slices. You should be able to get around 3 slices from each 8oz steak.
- Use a meat tenderising mallet and hammer the rump steaks a little so they are a bit thinner
- Mix the rosemary and garlic pink salt, black pepper, chilli flakes, olive oil, paprika and squeeze half a lime in a ziplock bag. Mix thoroughly!
- Put your steak strips in there to marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 180
- Crisp slices of the beef bacon in a frying pan and cut into strips
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat.
- Cut steak slices into smaller strips length wise (halves work best!)
- Take a few strips of bell pepper, onion, green beans and beef bacon and wrap the steak tightly around them. Secure with toothpicks.
- Sear meat in skillet, about one minute, then rotating until brown on all sides.
- Continue until all meat is seared.
- Place steak wraps on baking sheet and let bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
Have a look at our selection of hand cut steaks and gourmet burgers and order today! We deliver nationwide in the UK, EVERY Thursday.