"The Mexican" - Halal Burger Recipe
Burgers are all the rage these days. They're easy to make, and provide a quick, easy and satisfying meal for adults and children. At Halalnivore, we're always experimenting with our halal steak and halal burgers. Here's a simple way to make a great spicy Mexican style burger.
- Halalnivore 6oz Angus Burgers
- Spicy Cheese slices
- Guacamole (method below)
- Sliced red onions
Heat up your pan till it's smoking and cook the halal burgers for about 1 minute on each side to sear them. Turn the heat down and cook them for around 4 minutes on each side, till the juices run clear.
- Peel and chop the avocado
- Add avocado, garlic salt, greek yoghurt and mayyonaise in a bowl and mash together.
- Chop some coriander and add to the guacamole and mix.
- Squeeze a quarter lime into the guacamole and mix again.
Place the sliced cheese on the burger, and let it rest till the cheese starts melting.
Stack up your burger with guacamole, slice red onions, jalapenos and salsa.