As much as halal steak is simple to eat and easy to cook on it's own. We at Halalnivore HQ like to be creative with what we can do with our steaks, and how we can add flavour. Try this amazing gourmet recipe and you'll be wanting our steaks EVERY week :-)
We've got you covered with an easy, yet show stopping, main course halal steak dinner for two. Five minutes of prep work and under 30 minutes to cook, this halal steak recipe will leave you wanting more.
Horseradish, french fried onions and spinach are rolled into perfectly cooked halal sirloin steak to create a delicious, flavourful and easy dinner.
What you need:
- 2 x 8oz Halal Sirloin Steaks cut flat (horizontally) in 4 strips
- 2 tablespoons Horseradish Dip
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup french fried onions
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 170c degrees.
- Slightly hammer the halal steak strips until they're 1/2" thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Horseradish Dip on each strip of steak.
- Layer half of spinach leaves on each strip of steak and top with half of the french friend onions.
- Roll each piece of steak tightly and tie securely with kitchen twine.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sear steaks on each side until browned. Continue cooking by baking steaks for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and tent with aluminum foil for 15 minutes to finish cooking.
- Garnish with additional french fried onions, if desired.
Send us your photos and videos and we'll feature them on our social media platforms. We love to see what our customers have cooked and eaten :-)
Follow us on our social media platforms for promos, discounts and amazing cooking ideas: