Moroccan Style Halal Ribeye Steak with Cooked Orange Juice
Here's a delicious Moroccan style halal ribeye steak method that gives you a fragrant and flavourful steak with a kick of chilli. Top off with the orange juice to give in a nice tangy taste and bring all the flavours to life. Delicious, easy and really really tasty.
What you need:
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 x 8oz Halal ribeye steaks
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 oranges, halved
How to make it:
- In a bowl, toss the 4 spices with 2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper.
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels.
- Rub spice mixture all over steaks. In cast-iron skillet or heavy pan, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high.
- Cook steaks until browned, 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let rest for 5 minutes; slice.
- Brush cut sides of oranges with oil. Cook, cut-side down, until browned in spots, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Squeeze oranges over steaks.
- Send us your photos and videos and we'll feature them on our social media platforms. We love to see what our customers have cooked and eaten :-)
Follow us on our social media platforms for promos, discounts and amazing cooking ideas: