Do you have leftover steak or are finding something to make with your steak? We have got you covered with some Halal Sirloin Steak Quesadillas! These quesadillas are filled with veggie goodness, cheese and delicious halal tender steak. More importantly, they can be pan-fried or baked, whatever you prefer.
What you need:
- 8 Jalapenos (small)
- Halal Sirloin Steak
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- ½ Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 1-2 Tbsp Chives (chopped)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- Soft Tortilla Shell
- 2 Tbsp oil
How to make the Halal steak:
- If you are using leftover steak, then skip to step 3.
- Season the Halal Sirloin Steak with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Cook on high heat for roughly 3 minutes each side, for medium-rare. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes.
- While the steak is resting, sauté onions and garlic in oil until slightly translucent. Add bell peppers, jalapeño, salt, and pepper, cook slightly.
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch and chives together.
- Thinly slice the steak into strips.
- There are two ways of cooking the tortillas. If you would like to fry them, spread the cream cheese mix on half the tortilla, add the steak, jalapenos, bell peppers, onions and cheese on top. Fold the tortilla in half, grease the pan with butter or oil for a crispier tortilla, fry in a pan on medium heat until golden brown on each side.
- If you would not like to pan fry the tortillas, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Brush one side of the tortilla with butter or oil, place 1 tortilla oiled side down on a baking paper, layer half the cheese, onion, peppers, jalapenos, steak and the remaining cheese. Top with another tortilla oiled side up. Press it lightly to seal, bake for 5 minutes on each side, turning over once, until lightly browned and crispy.
- Transfer to a cutting board; cut each quesadilla into triangles.
- Serve immediately with sour cream, salsa, or guacamole.
Serve and enjoy!
Follow us on our social media platforms for promos, discounts and amazing cooking ideas: