Tex Mex Style Steak Wraps using Halal Sirloin Steak.
Think our halal steak is only good on it's own? Try this simple, quick and easy steak wrap with home made creamy guacamole. Hungry yet!? Watch the video and find the list of ingredients and method below.
Halal Sirloin Steak
1 Red Onion
1 Red Pepper
1 Ripe Avocado
Pinch Garlic Salt
2 Teaspoons Greek Yoghurt
- Chop the red pepper into strips
- Chop onions and dice half the onion
- Peel and chop the avocado
- Add diced onions, avocado, garlic salt, greek yoghurt and mayyonaise and mash together.
- Chop the coriander and add to the guacamole and mix.
- Squeeze a quarter lime into the guacamole and mix.
- Marinate your halal sirloin steak using the Halalnivore Tex Mex Rub for at least 2 hours
- Take your marinaded halal steak out of the fridge till it gets to room temperature
- Heat up your pan and cook the steak for approximately 3/4 minutes each side
- Lastly sear the edges and take off the heat and let sit for about 4 minutes
- Cut against the grain into thin ribbons